Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 32

Had our last IS lecture today with Xiao Ling Lao Shi. Hmm frankly speaking, I felt so fortunate to know such a caring and easy-going lecturer like her. One who would offer herself to bring me to the place I want to go, who would go a long way just to find out about the place that I want to go and to be willing to book the indoor basketball court for me when I asked her about it. Though it may be sad to leave her but it is an honour and happiness to know such a nice lecturer.






Our first and our last picture with her I guess? Haha. That's her in the middle. Lesson ended at 10am so canteen stalls aren't open yet so I went out with Julian to MacDonald and had our early lunch there. We went to the converse shop, just beside the MacDonald, which majority have already been there to buy the CHEAP clothes.

*CONVERSE* !!!



I bought 2 shirt while Julian bought one haha! We went to the supermarket to buy apples after that and went back to WUST. Rested in my room and prepare my IS ppt with my group for presentation tomorrow.


Went out to do a few pull-ups while karen and yi ning went for a jog and we went back to have our dinner along our balcony. Mr Puah once said he will cook one last time and I think this is the last time?


Delicious and healthy duck porridge!!! Doesn't the picture looks so tempting??? HAHA!!!

No comments: